Why do we need your help?
White Lodge Centre is a hidden oasis in the corner of Chertsey that has been supporting children, young people and adults with disabilities from across Surrey and the surrounding areas for over 58 years. We specialise in delivering high quality services for people with a diverse range of disabilities, including cerebral palsy and other similar neurological and physical conditions. Our aim is to help everyone reach their maximum potential, no matter what their age or condition is.
Do you have any gardening skill’s? If so, we’d love to hear from you. We are fortunate to have three large buildings that all come with their own grounds which need some love and tender care so that all the disabled children and adults can enjoy our wonderful outdoor spaces.
· Cut and maintain the grass and bushes
· Leaf blowing and strimming
· General tidying of the site
What skills are required?
· Gardening knowledge desirable
· Ability to use your own initiative and work unsupervised at times
· Reliable and professional demeanour
· Friendly and personable manner
· Have a flexible approach
· To work as part of a team with our maintenance team at timesRegister your interest
Between these dates: 15/06/2021 - 19/11/2021
On these days:
1 day a week
To register your interest in this opportunity you need to login or register an account.