Reception and Administration Role
• To welcome clients, provide information and ensure they are correctly dealt with.
• To help ensure smooth running and organisation of Citizens Advice Sunderland.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Greet clients.
• Explain waiting times and procedures to clients.
• Provide information about the Citizens Advice service and other advice services to clients from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures.
• Work collaboratively with other colleagues involved in the advice work process.
• Maintain confidentiality about clients and their contact with the centre.
• Answer the telephone and refer calls or take messages.
• Process client information.
• Book follow-up appointments for clients.
• Send text reminders to clients for appointments.
• Be involved in regular meetings and training as and when required.
Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Voluntary & Community Action Sunderland website