Benefits Form Filler
• To help facilitate an effective and efficient drop in advice service to members of the public at Citizens Advice Sunderland.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Liaise with advice staff regarding support for individual clients.
• Follow up clients to ascertain the outcomes of advice.
• Assess and agree the appropriate level of follow up that is needed for a client with the Benefits Advisor.
• Assisting with form applications.
• Following up calls with professionals where necessary.
• Researching possible sources of funding for individuals and families in need.
• Work within agreed systems and procedures.
• Using the Citizens Advice website, scripts and any other diagnostic tools, as necessary.
• Use IT for record keeping.
• Maintain confidentiality about clients and their contact with the office.
Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Voluntary & Community Action Sunderland website