This role is ideal for an individual looking to become part of a friendly a dynamic local community organisation whilst imparting the skills.
Ideal for an individual who likes working with young people and has experience of facilitating classes or workshops. Would suit a recently retired person or somebody looking to expand their experience in the education sector.
The Museum is looking for an Education Event Facilitator to host school and community events onsite. Outreach & virtual sessions can be discussed, but not essential.
· Responsible for the delivery of educational and community sessions for young people at the Museum, and occasionally at outreach locations.
· Prepare and research general and bespoke educational sessions and workshops.
· Set-up and set-down learning spaces before and after each session.
· Record details of each visit as required by colleagues within the Museum.
· Liaise with and supervise volunteers who attend and support sessions.
· Ensure a safe, clean, secure environment exists at all times.
You will require the following skills to be able to carry out this role:
. Good Communication skills
. Relevant educational qualifications and experience
. Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office - Word and Excel Spreadsheets
. Use and access to emailRegister your interest
Between these dates: 12/10/2021 - 12/10/2022
On these days:
Times can vary according to applicant's availability. The Museum is open between Wednesday and Saturday although sessions could be held on other days.
Alzheimers Society (Barnet, Haringey Islington & Havering)
To register your interest in this opportunity you need to login or register an account.