We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to engage with young people at our youth club (9-15 years) on a Tuesday evening. If you are friendly and energetic we would love to meet you!
• To assist the leader in the safe running of the youth club
• To help set up the equipment before the club opens
• To engage with the Children and Young People using the club
• To plan, organise and lead activities
• To help put away the equipment and tidy at the close of the evening
A regular commitment is required but this does not have to be every week.
KAOS Youth Club runs weekly at Ashingdon Memorial Hall and the Great Wakering Club.It has approximately 120 members and activities include Street Dance, X box, pool, cooking, Football, Field hockey, Music, Teen disco, air hockey.
It is held every Tuesday 6.30-9.30pm
Creative or sporty
Experience of helping or working with children and young people would be an advantage.Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Volunteer Essex website
Between these dates: 31/03/2016 - 24/01/2020
On these days:
Rayleigh and Rochford
SAVS - Forward Motion Project