• Regular commitment (particularly weekends and school holidays) to accompany members of the public on the 30 person trailer 1 mile up and down a private road in between the main visitor attraction and its satellite milking parlour.
• To 'meet and greet', manage customer expectations in the queue and let people on and off the 30 person trailer.
• To provide information to the public on farming and milking. Particularly crop, milk and beef production.
• To add value to the quality of visit of members of the public through excellent customer service.
• To ensure the tractor and trailer and milking parlour are in a tidy and presentable state for the public to use.
• Good health and physically fit.
• Keen interest in farming.
• Keen interest in talking to members of the public.
• Happy and able to talk to adults and children.
• Able to commit to a regular volunteering pattern.
Lee Valley Regional Park
Stubbins Hall Lane
EN9 2EFRegister your interest
You will be redirected to the Volunteer Essex website
Between these dates: 11/05/2016 - 19/04/2020
On these days:
Essex Wildlife Trust - Colchester
Lee Valley Regional Park Authority