RRAVS are looking for help with marketing and social media, to ensure their information is regularly projected across all social media platforms and to help maintain their social media presence.
This role requires someone with excellent communication and IT skills, a working knowledge of current social media practices and processes, a flare for creativity and also a good standard of written English is essential.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To develop a dynamic and vibrant social media profile
· To work with staff to schedule posts to Facebook & Twitter using appropriate software
· To identify ways to increase the impact of social media
· To monitor feedback via social media and highlight any issues to relevant staff
· Marketing or PR experience would be desirable but is not essential
· A commitment to volunteer on a regular and ongoing basis
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently on your own initiativeRegister your interest
You will be redirected to the Volunteer Essex website
Between these dates: 01/11/2018 - 20/11/2019
On these days:
2 Hockley Road