St Clare Hospice shops rely on the generosity of the public to donate goods for us to sell. As some of the items donated would get a higher sale price if advertised online we have an eBay shop too, and over the last year we have significantly grown our online / e-commerce trading.
In this role you will be part of the wider eBay team, helping to prepare items that have been sold for delivery. You will be a vital cog in the team and will help us to grow this vital income stream.
What you will be doing:
Duties may include:
• Carefully wrapping items to be sent out.
• Franking parcels and letters using internal franking machine.
• Arranging parcel collections with courier (desirable).
• Marking items as dispatched via eBay website (desirable).
• Sorting and preparing packaging material for storage.
• Ordering stationary and packaging supplies.
• Identifying stored items in the warehouse.
The skills / experience / personal qualities you will need:
• Care and attention.
• Enjoy recycling.
• Good team working skills.
• Some computer skills are desirable but not essential.Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Volunteer Essex website
On these days: