Joining your local fundraising group is a really great way to raise funds for Marie Curie while also meeting new people and having lots of fun. We’re looking to set up a new group in the Maldon area and this is your opportunity to get involved from the outset and really make a difference in your local community.
Your role will include some of, but is not restricted to, the following tasks:
• Help to organise collections, events and other fundraising activities
• Help to promote the work of the charity and encourage support from the local community • Regularly attend and participate in group meetings
• Complete agreed action points following meetings Certain roles would have additional tasks - you can discuss these when you apply for a role.
• Enthusiasm and willing to be part of a team
• A genuine interest in and desire to support the work of Marie Curie
• Honest, committed and reliable Certain roles would require additional skills and experience - you can discuss these when you apply to be part of the group.Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Volunteer Essex website
Between these dates: 06/12/2017 - 06/12/2020
On these days: