We run a number of fundraising events throughout the year, and we need your help to ensure they run smoothly.
Help as required on the day of the event. What you will be asked to do will vary depending on the event but it may involve:
• Helping set up the event
• Registering participants
• Helping people park
• Serve refreshments
• Sell official St Clare Hospice merchandise and other donated items
• Marshalling runners on a course
• Run information desk – informing the public about the work of the Hospice
• Running a raffle
• Help clear up after the event
We also would love it if anyone wanted to be our Clare Bear Mascot on various occasions throughout the year.
If you prefer only to do a few of these activities, that is fine, just let us know what you prefer to do – we still would like to hear from you!
You will need to be:
• enthusiastic about the work of St Clare Hospice.
You must be able to get to events independently.
Depending on the event you may need to be outside in inclement weather.Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Volunteer Essex website
On these days: