• Do you have a good sense of humour?
• Do you enjoy meeting new people?
• Do you like to keep active?
• Do you need to enhance your CV?
If so, then why not join the Museum of Power's friendly team of Event Day Volunteers?
The Museum of Power is a charming heritage venue just outside of Maldon and only five minutes from the A12.
As a self-funded museum, the Museum of Power run a wide variety of events throughout the year; the income from which all helps to keep the museum running.
All events rely on a lively and enthusiastic team of volunteers to ensure the day runs smoothly; from opening the gates to exhibitors at 7:30am, to tidying up and closing down the site again at 6:30pm.
Duties can include:
• Guiding classic car exhibitors safely onto the show field before opening to the public
• Welcoming visitors and handing out tickets at the pay desk
• Chatting to visitors and getting helpful feedback on the day
• Ensuring the site is clean and presentable after the visitors have gone home
• And more..
Friendly, outgoing personality with a good sense of humour.Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Volunteer Essex website
Between these dates: 31/08/2017 - 12/02/2020
On these days: