Are you great with children? Do you love the outdoors?
We are seeking Education Group Leaders to help deliver the Trust's educational programmes to GCSE and A Level studies students who visit our reserve. Our leaders have as much fun as the children!
• Ideally volunteering monthly.
• Supervising education events.
• Please note this role may be subject to a full DBS check.
• Ensuring visiting groups receive a high quality welcome.
• Preparing for groups including setting up rooms and preparing materials.
• Assisting in planning the education activities as required.
• Running events independently and supervising children.
You don’t have to be a wildlife expert but some knowledge of UK wildlife would be beneficial and enthusiasm is essential! All the work you do in the centres will help contribute to our on the ground conservation work.
In return you will receive training; which may include food hygiene, wildlife courses and first aid depending on the role. Logo uniform, travel expenses and the chance to work with a friendly and professional team of volunteers and staff.
All training will be provided but the volunteer should be great with children!Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Volunteer Essex website
Between these dates: 11/06/2019 - 11/06/2020
On these days:
The Naze Visitor Centre
Old Hall Lane
Walton on the Naze
Castle Point Association of Voluntary Services (CAVS)
Essex Wildlife Trust - Colchester