Action for Family Carers makes a positive difference to the lives of all Carers by providing valued, high quality support services in times of need.
We are seeking volunteers within our Adult Day Care Respite Centre in South Woodham Ferrers, assisting staff and other volunteers in supporting the clients that attend.
The role involves encouraging clients to participate in conversation, entertainment and activities as well as assisting at meal times.
• Good listening and communication skills
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Flexibility of approach to all tasks
• An awareness of the problems caused by disability
• A willingness to undertake training for the role
Action for Family Carers offers a rewarding, satisfying role with ongoing training and development in a supportive environment.
Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Volunteer Essex website
On these days: