Community Engagement / Fundraising Volunteer
We are looking for Fundraising support volunteers to assist our Fundraising Manager to organise fundraising events and activities throughout the year. Volunteers will help with planning events, preparation and helping out on the day.
It is recognised that volunteers may have a preference for tasks, which will be discussed at interview.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Help out at events and/or community engagement/fundraising stands within the community.
- Promote the organisation and it's various activities.
- Help with event planning, including basic administration duties such as calling prospective supporters, sending out materials to our supporters and research tasks.
- Be aware of and follow organisational processes and procedures.
- Participate in regular supervision with the Volunteer Co-ordinator.
- Taking part in appropriate training and development activities.
- Participate in volunteer meetings.
- Notify staff if you are unable to attend your regular session.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are adhered to in line with Trust Links Safeguarding policy and escalate concerns about the wellbeing of service users to appropriate staff members.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Volunteers will need:
Register your interest
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Administration skills.
- Commitment to self-development.
- Willingness and commitment to undertake further training and development.
- Commitment to the role.
- Team work.
You will be redirected to the Volunteer Essex website