The Positive Voices Programme consists of a team of volunteers who provide information talks and sessions to schools and other organisations about their personal experiences of living with HIV. The aim is to provide a personal perspective on what it is like to live with HIV whilst also encouraging better understanding of HIV, dispelling myths and reinforcing HIV prevention messages.
The right volunteer will support us in:
- Providing schools, community groups, voluntary, statutory and private organisations with a personal perspective on living with HIV.
- Providing short, factual approved presentations on HIV and/or Terrence Higgins Trust
- Raising awareness of issues related to living with HIV .
- Representing people living with HIV at meetings and other public events to ensure their needs are represented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident speaking in public.
- Reliable & Punctual.Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Community Works website
Between these dates: 01/01/2019 - 31/12/2019
On these days:
314-320 Gray's Inn Road
Terrence Higgins Trust (Brighton)