The Volunteer Induction training is a compulsory course that has been designed to ensure that upon completion delegates are able to work effectively as a volunteer within the Terrence Higgins Trust.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic communicators with a strong understanding of HIV and sexual health to deliver in-house training to a large group of delegates.
Commitment: To deliver 1 or 2 induction sessions per year.
- To have the ability to deliver support in an empathetic, non-judgemental and non-discriminatory manner to people of all sexualities, genders and ethnicities.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills are essential.
- Ability to facilitate large and small groups, and work comfortably on a one-to-one basis.
- Must be comfortable in discussing various topics and issues in relation to HIV, HIV transmission, medication and other sexual health topics.
- Previous facilitation experience (desirable, not essential).Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Community Works website
On these days:
314-320 Gray's Inn Road
Terrence Higgins Trust (Brighton)