The Health Improvement are looking for a proactive, highly organised volunteer to provide day-to-day administrative support to a dynamic, busy team who are focused on improving sexual health outcomes for individuals living in and around Brighton.
The Type of Tasks / Activities you could be involved with:
• To provide administrative support to the health improvements teams.
• To assist the health promotion team with recording client data, monitoring and evaluation.
• To answer the telephone and direct clients to internal and external services appropriately.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Confident and comfortable talking about HIV prevention and sexual health.
• High level of IT proficiency
• A responsible attitude; reliable and trustworthy.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Commitment to representing THT in a positive and constructive way.
We especially welcome applications from people living with HIV, people from Black African backgrounds, men who identify as Gay or MSM.
Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Community Works website
On these days:
61 Ship Street
Terrence Higgins Trust (Brighton)