The aim of this role is to increases CSWS`s profile and presence in the community by building relationships with individuals, community groups and organisations in support of our work across the county. You will be helping to increase the awareness of Carers Support West Sussex and the support we offer to our family and friends carers:
- Within a determined catchment area you will be asked to research and identify suitable locations for distribution of all appropriate marketing material: i.e. Carer Support West Sussex leaflets and posters.
- Building effective relationships with the named contact at a community groups and/or organisation for the on-going promotion and support of Carers Support West Sussex. Regular repeat visits would be required to the organisations to ensure information is updated and replenished.
The volunteer would be required, when appropriate, to signpost any Carers directly to Carers Support West Sussex for initial and/or on-going support. (Training will be provided.) The role would also include the need to collate information and evidence of the above and regularly feeding back to the Carer Communication and Marketing Team.
- A commitment and a passion for raising the profile of Carers in West Sussex and helping Carers in West Sussex to access support.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, organisational and time-management skills.
- To be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook (preferred but not essential)Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Community Works website
Between these dates: 01/03/2018 - 31/12/2018
On these days:
This opportunity is available countywide.
Brighton & Hove Impetus
Action on Elder Abuse
Carers Support West Sussex