• The purpose of this role is to deliver talks to a variety of community groups within your area
• Using resources such as power point or videos provided by Canine Partners
• Attending cheque presentations to thank groups for their support
• Helping to support any community groups with their fundraising
Talks are given at your convenience. Mainly during the week with some at weekends. The length of each talk will vary depending on the group's requirements.
Volunteers will work from home and visit groups in their local area.
• You will need to have your own transport
• Regular e-mail access (with your own email address)
• You should be happy to talk to small and large groups
• Have some understanding of mobility issues.
• Presentation experience is desirable, but training will be provided
• You should be happy to talk without a dog and with/without technology
You will be a good communicator, adaptable and self-motivated. You are able to work on your own or as part of a team and be honest and reliable.Register your interest
You will be redirected to the Volunteer Essex website
Between these dates: 14/07/2017 - 01/09/2020
On these days:
Basildon, Billericay & Wickford
Rayleigh and Rochford